Modern preparations for the health of indoor plants
With the advent of autumn, all work on the summer cottage was almost completed until spring: fertilizing, the last treatment of the garden from diseases, pruning, shelter and whitewashing of trees. But indoor and greenhouse plants require special year-round attention, care and protection from various stresses, especially those bought in large supermarkets, garden centers and flower shops. What problems can occur in indoor plants? The main stresses for potted plants are: excess or lack of moisture, diseases, pests, lack of lighting and nutrition.
Excessive or Inadequate Watering
With waterlogging the soil in plants begins to rot, which can cause their subsequent death. In this case, spraying with Epin-Extra (8 drops per 1 liter of water) will help your plants with an interval of 10-12 days.
Epin-Extra - anti-stress adaptogen:
- protects against low temperatures (draft, cold from windows), due to the accelerated production of cold shock proteins, from waterlogging, due to the acceleration of evaporation of excess moisture from the surface of leaves and other stresses;
- activates the process of photosynthesis;
- accelerates leaf growth;
- supports the immunity of plants and thereby increases their resistance to diseases.
With a lack of moisture plant tissue turgor decreases and plants wilt. Their growth and development slows down, buds and flowers fall. In advanced cases, the death of plants is possible.
Zircon - inducer of drought and disease resistance, flowering, and root formation:
- reduces the evaporation of moisture from the surface of the leaves, preserving it as much as possible in plants, and thereby increases the turgor of plant tissues;
- protects against bacterial, fungal and viral diseases, due to the activation of plant immunity, as well as pronounced fungicidal action, because contains plant polyphenols with antiseptic properties;
- accelerates the transition of plants to flowering, makes it earlier (by 7-10 days) and abundant;
- improves plant survival during transplants, due to the accelerated growth of new roots.
Siliplant – silicon-containing chelate microfertilizer:
- strengthens cell walls, and thereby increases the mechanical strength of plant tissues;
- protects against diseases, as has a pronounced fungicidal effect, due to the activation of the synthesis of phenolic compounds that sterilize spores of pathogenic fungi;
- when spraying, it keeps well on the leaves, because forms a porous film on their surface;
- increases drought tolerance of plants, due to improved water metabolism of cells;
- ideal for top dressing of decorative and deciduous crops, many of which are real "silicon lovers".
Very often, due to improper care and inadequate nutrition, weakened plants are affected by diseases (powdery mildew, spotting, rot, etc.).
Treatments (by spraying) with an interval of 7-10 days will serve as a good prevention from many diseases:
- Zircon (4 drops / 1 liter of water) - immunomodulator and effective fungicoprotector;
- Siliplant (1-3 ml / 1 l of water) - silicon-containing chelated micronutrient fertilizer with a pronounced fungicidal effect;
- EcoFusom (5 ml / 1 l of water) - an organomineral algal fertilizer containing in addition to nutrients, a unique complex of components of anti-stress and immunomodulating effects, as well as herbal antibiotics and organic iodine, which is an excellent antiseptic.
The appearance of pests (ticks, thrips, scale insects, etc.) on indoor plants is most often associated with the acquisition of cut bouquets and new potted plants. When buying them, the pest can not be noticed with the naked eye. In flower shops, plants are usually kept in cool conditions in which pests are not active. Once at home, they begin to multiply intensively on your flowers.
It is recommended to carry out 2-3 preventative treatments of acquired plants with one of the pest drugs (Fitoverm, Kleshchegon Super etc.) with an interval of 5-7 days in conjunction with one of the growth regulators (Domotsev, Zircon, Epin-Estra) and fertilizers (Siliplant, Tsitovit, EcoFus, Ferovit).
- increase the effectiveness of insecticides on the pest while reducing their phytotoxicity to the crop;
- restore plants damaged by ticks, thrips and other pests.
With a short daylight, and in low light there is a sharp decrease in photosynthetic activity, which negatively affects the life of plants and their decorative qualities. Plants stretch, leaves become small. Gradually they turn yellow and fall. Buds and flowers are showered.
In this case, the stimulator of plant photosynthesis and respiration, Ferovit, with a high content of bioavailable (in the amino chelate form) iron and nitrogen in the form of urea, will help.
Ferovit - stimulator of photosynthesis and respiration of a plant:
- enhances the synthesis of chlorophyll, which ensures the normal course of photosynthesis, and thereby compensates for the lack of illumination;
- quickly eliminates signs of chlorosis (pale leaf color, yellowing) caused by a deficiency of available iron in the soil mixture, diseases or pests. Only 2-3 sprayings with Ferovit (1-3 ml / 1 liter of water) and the leaves will turn green again.
With excess light and high temperatures plants appear burns and deformation of leaves, wilting, inhibition of growth processes, weak flowering or its complete absence, falling buds and flowers. The following drugs will help to avoid this.
Domotsev (4-8 drops / 1 liter of water) - a highly effective bioregulator, specially created for the care of plants of home and greenhouse contents. It contains natural hydroxycinnamic acids and their derivatives, isolated from purple coneflower, as well as special components that enhance and complement their properties. As you know, hydroxycinnamic acids are included in the plant life support system.
- protects from high temperatures;
- increases the turgor of plant tissues;
- promotes earlier and abundant flowering, increases the decorativeness of plants;
- enhances the activity of photosynthesis, as well as the consumption of nutrients from the soil;
- increases the resistance of plants to difficult home and greenhouse conditions, as well as to diseases and pests.
Zircon - plant growth regulator on a natural basis:
- powerful rooting agent;
- protects from drought, high temperatures and excessive UV-B radiation that causes burns;
- increases the intensity of photosynthesis;
- improves the absorption of nutrients from the soil mixture;
- increases resistance to diseases of various etiologies, and also suppresses them in the early stages of development, because has a fungicidal effect.
Lack of nutrition
Due to the removal of nutrients from the soil by plants, which must be replenished in a timely manner, they suffer from a deficiency of macro and micronutrients. This can manifest itself in different ways:
- discoloration of leaves and other parts of the plant;
- leaf deformation;
- tissue death;
- stretching or stunting;
- falling of buds and flowers;
- fragility of various parts of the plant.
The following drugs will help to fill up the deficiency of nutrients.
Cytovit (1-3 ml / 1 liter of water) is a highly concentrated nutrient solution. Contains macronutrients (g / l): nitrogen - 30; phosphorus - 5; potassium - 25; and trace elements in chelate form (g / l): magnesium - 10, sulfur - 40, iron - 35, manganese - 30, boron - 8, zinc - 6, copper - 6, molybdenum - 4, cobalt. Cytovite is highly soluble in water, easily absorbed by both roots and leaves, and does not cause plant burns.
- regulates plant metabolism;
- activates growth processes;
- blocks the death of growth points;
- reduces falling buds and flowers;
- prevents plant diseases caused by deficiency of trace elements in the soil mixture (various types of chlorosis, spotting and leaf necrosis);
- enhances the brightness of the color and aroma of flowers, because promotes activation of the synthesis of anthocyanins and flavonoids, as well as essential oils.
Siliplant (1-3 ml per 1 liter of water). It contains active silicon (not less than 7% Si), potassium (1%) and trace elements in chelate form (g / l): iron - 0.30, magnesium - 0.10, copper - 0.70; zinc - 0.08; Manganese - 0.30; molybdenum - 0.06; cobalt - 0.015, boron - 0.090.
- increases the mechanical strength of plant tissues;
- activates the growth of shoots, leaves and roots;
- enhances the supply of nutrients from the soil, including from inaccessible compounds of phosphorus and potassium, which reduces the need for phosphorus and potassium fertilizers;
- stimulates the process of humus formation, and also increases and regulates the microbiological activity of the soil (significantly increases the number of bacteria);
- increases resistance to lack of moisture, due to the fact that silica molecules during crystallization release water, providing the so-called "internal watering"%
- increases resistance to diseases due to pronounced fungicidal action.
EcoFus (5 ml / 1 liter of water) is an organomineral fertilizer obtained from the brown alga of the White Sea, Fucus vesiculus. Contains nitrogen - 1.8%, phosphorus - 1.0%, potassium - 2%; trace elements (g / l): iron - 1.8, magnesium - 0.5, manganese - 1.2, copper - 0.3, boron - 0.4, zinc - 0.3, calcium - 0.25, molybdenum - 0.2, cobalt - 0.1, as well as iodine, selenium, silicon and others, in total more than 40 elements. In addition to macro- and microelements, it includes proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber, organic acids, enzymes, carotenoids, natural antibiotics, growth stimulants and anti-stress substances
- contains all the necessary nutrients, as well as physiologically active substances for the growth and development of plants;
- easily and quickly absorbed by plants, as all substances are in a natural state;
- increases fertility, microbiological activity of the soil and improves its physico-chemical parameters;
- increases the resistance of plants to stress (low temperatures, lack of moisture), as well as to diseases;
- provides accelerated passage of the most vulnerable phases of development, and thereby increases the resistance to insect pests.
Drug consumption rates
|Houseflower||4-8 drops / 1 liter of water; 1-2 ml / 10 l of water|
|Zircon||4 drops / 1 liter of water; 1 ml / 10 l of water|
|Epin Extra||8 drops / 1 liter of water; 2 ml / 10 l of water|
|Tsitovit||1.5-2 ml / 1 liter of water; 20-30 ml / 10 l of water|
|Ferovit||1.5-2 ml / 1 liter of water; 20-30 ml / 10 l of water|
|Siliplant||2-3 ml / 1 liter of water; 20-30 ml / 10 l of water|
|EcoFus||5 ml / 1 liter of water; 50 ml / 10 l of water|
Recommendations on the use of NEST M products by irrigation or spraying for indoor and greenhouse plants.
|Fall||1) Domotsev + Tsitovit, 2) Siliplant, 3) Epin Extra + EcoFus. The alternation of solutions 1 time in 7-10 days. With a lack of light and chlorosis of the leaves, add Cytovit instead Ferovit|
|Winter||Domotsvet + EcoFus or Epin Extra + Tsitovit. With a lack of light and chlorosis of the leaves, add Cytovit instead Ferovit|
|Spring||Domotsvet + Tsitovit or Zircon + EcoFus. With a lack of light and leaf chlorosis, instead of Cytovit add Ferovit|
|Summer||1) Domotvet + EcoFus, 2) Siliplant, 3) Zircon + Tsitovit. With a lack of light and chlorosis of the leaves, add Cytovit instead Ferovit|
Surround your plants with care and attention, and they will thank you with their beauty!
The address of the company "NEST M": 127550 Moscow, st. Pryanishnikova d. 31A, VNIIIA, of. 110. E-mail: info @ nest-m.
Tel .: 8 (800) 707-8865 ext. 108, (499) 976-2706, (499) 976-4736.
The order can be made on the website of the online store: www.nest-m.biz
Sales Department Tel .: 8 (499) 976-4736 ext. 112, E-mail: [email protected]
Information site: www.nest-m.ru